Residential Certificate Forms can be collected from Aizawl DC Office, Facilitation Centre by paying Rs.10/-.
Carefully read the Forms and fill up the necessary data in readable.
Along with the Forms, below mention documents have to be attached:
- 1. Voter’s ID (Xerox & attested copy)
- i. Children below age of 18 have to provide Father’s Voter ID with xerox & attested copy.
- ii. Children whose parents divorce or die have to provide Birth Certificate (Xerox & attested copy).
- 2. Original copy of respective Local Council Chairman or Secretary/ Village Council recommendation letter.
- 3. Passport size photo 1 copy.
Forms have to be fill up carefully and fill with a complete correct data and attached the necessary documents and after checking the Forms have to be submitted at Facilitation Centre, Aizawl DC Office.
The Forms will be examined and if it is entitled then Residential Certificate will be issued and can be collected from Facilitation Centre.
Deputy Commissioner's Office
DC Office, Treasury Square, Mizoram
Location : DC's Office | City : Aizawl | PIN Code : 796001
Phone : 2326257 | Email : dcaizawl-mz[at]nic[dot]in