ABOUT AIZAWL DISTRICT
Aizawl is the largest city as well as the capital of the state of Mizoram in India. The City is located north of the Tropic of Cancer in the northern part of Mizoram and is situated on a ridge 1132 metres (3715 ft) above sea level, with the Tlawng river valley to its west and the Tuirial river valley to its east. In the summer the temperature ranges from 20-30 degrees Celsius, and in the winter 11-21 degrees Celsius.
Aizawl is a beautiful place that offers plenty of tourist attractions to tourists and habitants alike. Besides its breathtaking beauty, Aizawl is the storehouse of all important Government offices, State Assembly House and Civil Secretariat. It also enhouses different communities of Mizo wherein they maintain Peaceful Coexistence as the main theme. Various varieties of jungle products, monuments and memorials connected with legends and folklores are also available. This lively and bustling city is definitely enchanting and worth visiting.
- MCD for Month of February & March 2021 07 May, 2021
- Judicial Branch Order – Vawk natna hrileng chungchanga hriattirna 15 Apr, 2021
- Judicial Branch Order 13 Apr, 2021
- DC OFFICE ATANGA CERTIFICATE/ CARD/ TANPUINA/ LICENCE DIL DAN LEH LAK CHHUAH DAN 31 Mar, 2021
- Order from Judicial Branch 17 Mar, 2021
Child Helpline - 1098
Police - 100